Selling off some of my collection that I'm never going to use, or in some cases fix. Help me find a new home for these. Excuse the crappy pictures, taken in a hurry, better pictures on request. If your interested in a specific camera ask for more information and pictures. Best offers entertained. I reallly want these cameras out off of my shelves. Shipping via USPS at buyers expense, PayPal on me.
3) OM SPn Absolutely beautiful, everything works perfectly. Later and more rare model of the OM SP, Average and spot meter. Best 35mm fixed lens RF ever made. 42mm / 1.7 lens rivals Leica. https://www.cameraquest.com/olysp.htm $200
4) OM SP, Same great metering system and lens as the SPn. I had this one CLA a few years ago and it works like new also. Would be mint except someone buggered up the ASA dial. The dial is still readable and useable just not cosmetically perfect.
5) OM SP parts camera. $50. These cameras are rare so if you need parts you should grap this one. $50
2) Two extremely rare Kievs. Rare because the work! THE KIEV 4 (CHROME NON METER IS SOLD) The metered Kiev meter does not work but otherwise shutter, lenses. RF, everything is A-OK. NOW $80 for the black 4A
1) Minolta Hi-Matic 7s . 45mm/1.8 lens. Manual or Auto. An vastly under rated camera. Now $50
2) Minolta Hi-Matic 9, basicall the same as the 7s but with a slightly (?) better 45mm/1.7 lens. $50
2) Minolta Autopak 700 a 126 camera $10 or free with any other order
1) Canon QL17 GIII 40mm/1.7 Looks great, works great $75
2) Canon QL17 GIII 40mm/1.7 Looks great, works great has 48mm to 49mm filter adapter $75
Konica Auto S2 45mm /1.8, A very solid camera with an exceptional lens. My favorite after the Olympus SP cameras. $55
Aries V with the interchangable lens 4.5 cm/1.5, an extra 4.5 cm /2.0 and a 3.5 cmm /3.2 wide angle. A camera ahead of it's time. Clean andworking $150. What other interchangable lens rangefinder built like a tank with great lens can you name that will only set you back $150?
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOLD
Olympus RC – nice little working camera. I started to replace the foam in this years ago and never finished. Removed all the foam and only replaced about half. $50
Kodak IIIc non working shelf queen $35
Olympus XA 35/2.8 lens looks good, works good. RF patch dim (IMHO they were dim where dime when new, I always used zone focusing) $50
Olympus XA 35/2.8 lens paint loss, doesn’t work. Worked a few months ago, still had film it. XA4 Macro, 28mm /4 doesn’t work either. Maybe simple, maybe not. No returns on these. $45 for both.
1) Two Russian Leica knock offs. If I remember correctly one works and one has a bad shutter. Which one is good, I don’t know. Both with one lens for $60. I think the lens is worth $60
1) Rollie 35 parts camera. $30
2) Rollie 35 T works great. If you look closely you’ll see the little “handle” on the rewind knob is missing. $70. Buy both and fix it yourself for $90.