Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Non Rangefinder Cameras > Half Frames / Subminiatures

Half Frames / Subminiatures This forum is for all half frame 35mm cameras, including the very popular Olympus Pens and their SLR cousins, the Pen F and Pen FT, as well as all smaller than half frame subminiature film cameras.

Pentacon Penti II
Old 06-18-2010   #1
Joao
Negativistic forever

Pentacon Penti II

Hi
I just found today a beautiful Pentacon-made Penti II , with a 3,5/30 Domiplan V by Meyer Optik.
Good news: almost mint, well preserved ERC, lightmeter needle moves. Bad news: it uses those Rapid Agfa cassettes (or their DDR version), Im not so sure the lightmeter is completely reliable, and, most important now, I cannot find a users manual. I would be grateful if someone could provide a link to a users manual for this camera - and all the additional information will also be welcome
Thanks in advance.
Joao
TLR: Komsomolyets,Lubitel(2, 166),Flexaret, Yashica -D
SLRs: Kiev-10, Zenit (E, 3M, 122, 12XP,19, TTL), Kristall, Praktica (B200, BX20,) , two Olympus OM-2n

The world is one country

Old 01-07-2011   #2
alju

Hi,
are you still looking for the manual? If you need it, I could scan and post it.
alju

Old 01-07-2011   #3
Joao
Negativistic forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by alju View Post
Hi,
are you still looking for the manual? If you need it, I could scan and post it.
alju
Thanks !
I've learned how to use it, it is not a complex camera, but I would be interested in having a look at the manual if a digital version of the manual becomes available - just because I may be missing something...
Best regards
Joao
TLR: Komsomolyets,Lubitel(2, 166),Flexaret, Yashica -D
SLRs: Kiev-10, Zenit (E, 3M, 122, 12XP,19, TTL), Kristall, Praktica (B200, BX20,) , two Olympus OM-2n

The world is one country

Old 01-08-2011   #4
alju

I could scan it and send it to you. You don't speak German, do you? It's a German camera, I'm German, and the manual is German... But I could translate the important bits.
alju