Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Miscellaneous Topics and more > Photo Books / Mags / Articles / Blogs

Photo Books / Mags / Articles / Blogs This is the place to talk about Photo Books, Photography Magazines, Photography Articles, as well as specialized Photo booksellers. Some books are a lot better than others, so it really does make a difference which ones you buy!

OM-4 The Measure of the Professional
Old 03-31-2010   #1
jesse1dog
Gone Digital

OM-4 The Measure of the Professional

I know I can download a copy from the internet but I didn't fancy the printing hassle with illustrations straddling pages. So I've been looking for a copy.
Worth waiting for - I just got the copy I found with Monark Cameras in Wolverhampton (GB). It isn't in pristine condition but then its a good few years old. I'm pleased because it adds to my OM library. I'm pleased because its informative about the OM-4. I'm pleased because tucked into the great packing envelope was a lovely copy of an Olympus System Chart - seller found it and thought I might like it, he said on an enclosed slip.
I've a smile on my face!
The weather is foul - got wet twice walking the dogs.
The proof reading I'm doing is involving suggested rewriting - and that is slow and painful.
But I've a brochure to read when I'm done.
And what service from the seller.

jesse

'A photograph shows a slice of life that is already history; just a piece of a jig-saw that you will never see completed!'

Lumix FZ5/38 - Lumix LX1/3 and some others not in use!.

My Gallery