Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Coffee With Mentors > Roger Hicks -- Author of The Rangefinder Book

Roger Hicks -- Author of The Rangefinder Book

Roger Hicks is a well known photographic writer, author of The Rangefinder Book, over three dozen other photographic books, and a frequent contributor to Shutterbug and Amateur Photographer. Unusually in today's photographic world, most of his camera reviews are film cameras, especially rangefinders. See www.rogerandfrances.com for further background (Frances is his wife Frances Schultz, acknowledged darkroom addict and fellow Shutterbug contributor) .

Old 02-15-2010   #121
dee

I can't even be dead on time ...

Old 03-15-2010   #122
mad mike

I am reminded of the tale of the fire and brimstone preacher in rural Ireland.on In a sermon on the inevitability of death he repeatedly shouted the phrase "Every man n this parish is going to die" but was much annoyed by man in the front row with a smug expression.
Eventually he confronted the man and enquired as to the reason for his smugness-
"very simple"said the man,"I don't live in this parish!"

Old 03-15-2010   #123
Roger Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad mike View Post
I am reminded of the tale of the fire and brimstone preacher in rural Ireland.on In a sermon on the inevitability of death he repeatedly shouted the phrase "Every man n this parish is going to die" but was much annoyed by man in the front row with a smug expression.
Eventually he confronted the man and enquired as to the reason for his smugness-
"very simple"said the man,"I don't live in this parish!"
Dear Mike,

Wonderful!

Thanks,

R.

Old 03-15-2010   #124
paulfish4570

our bodies are ...