Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > 35mm Film Range Finders > FSU Former Soviet Union RF

FSU Former Soviet Union RF This forum is for the Former Soviet Union rangefinder cameras, especially the many and various Fed, Zorki, and Kiev.

Need the spring from an accessory shoe
Old 07-04-2005   #1
wlewisiii
StayAtHome Dad & Photog

Need the spring from an accessory shoe

I've got a shoe off of a dead kiev but no spring for it. I'm thinking about mounting it on my Moskva, but I'd need a spring for it to be terribly useful. Does anyone here have one for sale or trade? Say a roll of film for the spring?

Thanks,

William

Playing and learning daily with: 4x5 Crown Graphic, Leica IIIf w/ 50/2 Summitar, Nikon F2 Photomic w/ 50/1.4 & Olympus E-PL1.

"Some people are 'the glass is half full' types. Some people are 'the glass is half empty' types. I'm a 'the glass is full of radioactive waste and I just drank half of it' type. And I'm still thirsty." -- Bill Mattocks