I've been wanting to do my own wet printing for a while and decided to check craiglist. There is a Beseler 67C with lots of accessories about 2 hrs from where I live and the seller wants $65. Attached is a list he sent me of what is available and photos. I'm curious to know opinions on the Beseler 67C enlarger, and what type of bulb it takes, and anything else that I might need that isn't on that list or in the pics I'll attach.
I do my own B+W developing and want to take it to the next step. I'll be setting up my darkroom in one of my bathrooms which has alot of counter space and is well ventilated, but not completely dark, so I will have to address that.
- 67C head, frame and board in original boxes (the board has some marks, the 67c is beautiful)
- 50mm f3.5 lens and lens board in boxes
- 67C owners manual (in green notebook folder)
- (1) 16x20 tray
- (5) 11x14 trays
- 1 light safe for paper
- safe light
- Patterson focus finder in origanl box
- Patterson developing take with 2 reels in box
- Kodak color and darkroom guides
Thanx for your opinions and help in advance.