Time for another print swap!
It's been a fair while since the last one (sorry), so here's a quick briefing on what the swap entails.
Here are a few basic ground rules:
1. Prints (matted or otherwise) should be sized around 8x10 inches.
2. Silver halide prints (for B&W) or lab prints (for color) are highly recommended, though feel free to use a laserjet if you feel that best represents your work.
3. After sign-ups are closed, I'll draw names and post the list in this thread. You should aim to have the print packaged and mailed within a week of notification.
4. If there are an odd number of participants, I will partner with somebody to make an even number of us involved.
5. Realize that this is a project of international scope--you might be paired with an RFFer in another country; be prepared to pay shipping accordingly.
If you've participated before, let me know who you've been partnered with so you don't get the same swap partner twice.
To sign up, e-mail (erikhaugsby AT gmail DOT com) or PM me with the following data:
Previous swap partners (if applicable)
Sign-ups will be open for about a week, as usual. I'll draw names after closing sign-ups and then notify everybody of their partners.
Remember, this swap is entirely dependent upon user participation; the more we have involved, the more fun and variety everybody has. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.
(I know somebody on pNet just put up ideas for a print swap on their site, but I feel we have enough diverse patrons to run simultaneously. Besides, this one has been around longer