Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Miscellaneous Topics and more > Repair / Camera Care

Repair / Camera Care This is a good place to discuss the care and repair of your photo gear. You can share Do-It-Yourself repair and maintenance, as well as your recommendations for pro repairs. This new forum was created 4/1/07. PLEASE title your thread wisely, so others searching for a certain make of camera or repair person can find your thread easily!

Need a suggestion for a Kodak Retina repair person
Old 12-19-2007   #1
loganvillejc

Need a suggestion for a Kodak Retina repair person

I've acquired a very nice Kodak Retina IIc that is very nice in every way with the exception of a stuck shutter. Can anybody recommend a good repair person that is familiar with Retinas?

Old 12-19-2007   #2
Pakmanpdx

I had my Retina IIa overhauled at Advance Camera repair in Beaverton Oregon, just outside of Portland. I cannot recommend them highly enough, they do great work, they also do Leica repair. You can find their website at: http://www.advancecamera.com/

Old 12-19-2007   #3
aoresteen

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/foru...ad.php?t=50849
etc etc etc

De Oppresso Liber

Old 12-30-2007   #4
codmac

I HAVE BEEN REPAIRING RETINA CAMERAS AND COMPUR SHUTTERS SINCE 1953, CURRENTLY REPAIR CAMERAS LOCALLY FOR THE SCHOOL SYSTEMS PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES AS WELL AS ITHACA COLLEGE AND CORNELL UNIVERSITY. CHARGES ARE REASONABLE AS I WORK WITH STUDENTS ON LIMITED BUDGETS AND THERE IS NO CHARGE IF I CAN NOT MAKE A REPAIR. [email protected] .