Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Rangefinder Forum > Rangefinder Photography Discussion

Rangefinder Photography Discussion General discussions about Rangefinder Photography. This is a great place for questions and answers that are not addressed in a specific category. Take note there is also a General Photography forum.

How do I create a Member Gallery
Old 03-11-2005   #1
simonclivehughe

How do I create a Member Gallery

I hate to be so obtuse, but I cannot seem to figure out how to create a member gallery. I've searched for the answer but I don't seem to see how it's done. If I try to register, it says that my email is already in uset and if I try to log into the gallery page it tells me that my username or password is incorrect! Any clues would be appreciated.

I am a member of RFF and when I log in and then switch to the Gallery page, I don't see any buttons (mentioned in one of the posts I saw when searching) to create the gallery. HELP!

Simon Hughes

Simon Hughes Photography

Old 03-12-2005   #2
kabkos

I followed the instructions on getting into the Gallery (log on to RFF, clear cookies) but the Gallery will not let me log on. I attempted to register and it tells me that the username and email address I provided are already in use. Can someone explain in better detail how to log in to the Gallery and upload images?

Old 03-12-2005   #3
simonclivehughe

This is exactly the problem I am having... when I try to log in using the same usernanme and password as RFF, I get an error message saying they're already in use. Very frustrating!

Simon Hughes

Simon Hughes Photography

Old 03-12-2005   #4
back alley
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ moderator

p.m jorge.

this happens on occasion for some strange reason and he has the power to fix it.

i believe it involves small dolls and incantations.

joe

x-e1/23/56/16-50

http://crated.com/backalleyimages