my bag of the week
couldn't resist, a 1/3rd or 1/4th size black poly messenger bag by Western Pack. Not sure if it's model CA-M (5.75" x 8" x 2.85") or CA-L.
1. has belt loop attachment, no clips or velcro, so solid attachment to belt, along with shoulder strap.
2. Messenger style flap, can keep zipper open with velcro flap attached.
3. metal rings in stitched poly. No plastic connectors.
4. Lots of pockets for film, filters, whatever.
5. Side pocket for super small cell phone, or big pen
6. Price, $6.99 in the Mission
1. No dual zippers, only a single one.
2. bottom has little padding, (front and back do, but sides also thin), actually front has no real "padding", but with front flap, and 2 pockets, you get anywhere from 2 to 5 layers of cloth (1200D Polyester)
Should fit an M6 with 35/2 ASPH well, with some film and filters, and even an extra lens, though that might get tight.
Last edited by ampguy : 08-18-2007 at 12:53.