Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Non Rangefinder Cameras > Lomo / Diana / Holga / Pinhole / Polaroids

Lomo / Diana / Holga / Pinhole / Polaroids Dedicated to Lomo / Diana, Holga, Pinhole, and Polaroid photography. Not recommended for those endlessly obsessing over the sharpest lens.

First Diana Shots!
Old 06-02-2007   #1
EcoLeica
Check out my blog!!!

First Diana Shots!

Found a old diana while helping clean my friends photography shop. So i cleaned it up and stuck a film in it as soon as i got it home. I have never tried toy camera photography but i now have to say that im really hooked! Here is a few of the first shots i did around wellington New Zealand....enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Newtown.jpg (93.2 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg Trafficlights.jpg (64.9 KB, 89 views)

Old 06-10-2007   #2
jaypolaski

Dianas are great, aren't they? Congrats on the find. A genuine Diana isn't cheap. In my bag along with the RF o' the day is always my Holga. I love the shots they take. Congrats on the find and bravo on the work!

Panasonic GF1, Olympus 35RC, Kiev 4A, Canon GIII QL 1.7, Olympus OM-1n, Nikon F3, Nikon FE, FM2n, Canon 40D, Mamiya RB-67 Pro S, Rollei 35, Holga 120N

My Flickr

Old 06-10-2007   #3
dnemoc

First of all, congratulations!!! These cameras are outright mind-boggling. I'm a little confused here... the first picture suggests that it's the Diana deluxe, which isn't quite as good as the original Diana, i.e., not so blurry , but the second strongly suggests that it's the original...