Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > 35mm Film Range Finders > Nikon RF

Nikon RF This forum is dedicated to Nikon Rangefinders: the Nikon One, Nikon M, Nikon S, Nikon S2, Nikon SP, Nikon S3, Nikon S4, and Nikon S3M, Nikon S3 2000, Nikon SP 2005. Plus the ONLY production camera ever made in Nikon Rangefinder mount WITH TTL metering ... the Voigtlander Bessa R2S.

Check Out This Black Nikon SP
Old 02-19-2005   #1
Rick Waldroup

Check Out This Black Nikon SP

I don't know, but this seems like a lot of money for a camera that looks like this. Ebay #3874392744

Old 02-19-2005   #2
wlewisiii
StayAtHome Dad & Photog

If it is as is described - all original and fully functional, it's probably cheap. _I_ wouldn't pay that much, but there are people out there who will, happily, pay that much for that camera.

William

Playing and learning daily with: 4x5 Crown Graphic, Leica IIIf w/ 50/2 Summitar, Nikon F2 Photomic w/ 50/1.4 & Olympus E-PL1.

"Some people are 'the glass is half full' types. Some people are 'the glass is half empty' types. I'm a 'the glass is full of radioactive waste and I just drank half of it' type. And I'm still thirsty." -- Bill Mattocks

Old 02-19-2005   #3
Rick Waldroup

Yeah I know that it is a pretty rare camera and especially with the motor, but still, there is no way I could bring myself to pay that much. Geez, I only wish I had a few to sell!