Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Miscellaneous Topics and more > Repair / Camera Care

Repair / Camera Care This is a good place to discuss the care and repair of your photo gear. You can share Do-It-Yourself repair and maintenance, as well as your recommendations for pro repairs. This new forum was created 4/1/07. PLEASE title your thread wisely, so others searching for a certain make of camera or repair person can find your thread easily!

Old 05-17-2010   #51
tom.w.bn
Former RF User

Puh. A DIY solution is not for me. So does someone know a shop in Europe (better in Germany) where they repair a misaligned viewfinder of a Hexar RF

Old 05-17-2010   #52
Arjay
Time Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom.w.bn View Post
Puh. A DIY solution is not for me. So does someone know a shop in Europe (better in Germany) where they repair a misaligned viewfinder of a Hexar RF
Take a look at my message in another thread.

I recently also received another recommendation for a Konica repair technician in Munich, which I can't back by any experience of my own (YMMV): Reiner Muchel, Agnesstr. 18 in Munich, Tel +49 (0)89 - 2727 3489.

Could you please give us some feedback of your experiences in the thread I linked to above, so that we can all benefit from the outcome?

My RFF Gallery, My Flickr, My Ipernity, all presenting different bodies of work

Last edited by Arjay : 05-17-2010 at 15:03.

Old 07-14-2010   #53
shambla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
ooh, make a pdf of the service manual and put in on the internet!
Yeah that would be superb, unless of course it is a ridiculous number of pages and would take hours to scan.

Old 12-25-2011   #54
dct

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvdhaar View Post
DIY: Hexar RF alignment in 5 posts (with images)...
Sadly, the images of this fine thread are gone years ago... For a new illustrated top plate removal checklist see this post.

Old 05-29-2012   #55
micromoogman

Simple fix. I took the top cover off but that isn't always necessary. You'll reach the adjustment points through the cover. Just pop the little plastic piece off from the top cover.

Old 06-14-2013   #56
ohsnappe

I thought the fix was alot more complicated than just two adjustment points. If i was to send mine out who do you guys recommend?