Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Miscellaneous Topics and more > Provide your Feedback

Provide your Feedback This area should address site improvements and other topics related to the site.

CameraQuest Link Action very strange!
Old 02-17-2006   #1
zhemgang

CameraQuest Link Action very strange!

What's the story with the CameraQuest link action in the top left of the RFF home page? When the site is refreshed, the CamerQuest link is sharp and legible. As the Photo Village link goes through it's actions, the CameraQuest link becomes blurrier and blurrier each time until it disappears. If this is a CameraQuest action it would seem rather an odd notion of advertising.

Old 02-17-2006   #2
RML
Just live it.

No problems here.

Join the Rangefinder Blog/Site Ring.

Old 02-17-2006   #3
JoeFriday
Agent Provacateur

the Cameraquest link icon is also an animated GIF.. about every 5 seconds it will quickly go blurry and then disappear.. only to reappear after a second or two.. perhaps it's not reappearing on your browser? but it has nothing to do with the Photo Village icon

"I asked the doctor to take your picture so I could look at you from inside as well" ~the Vapors

Do you flickr?

Old 02-17-2006   #4
pwnewport
portable image

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Both the little marquees are doing a little dance, but they are our of phase with one another, and may even be seen to shapeshif at the same time. Imagine!

"I wanted to be surprised." Lee Friedlander

My Gallery</a>