Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Classic Film RangeFinders & Other Classics > Xpan & Other Panoramics

Xpan & Other Panoramics For Hasselblad Xpan, Xpan II, Fuji TX-1 and TX-2, and all other Panoramic cameras

Old 01-03-2013   #121
Just got a roll developed from my new Belair Jetsetter and thought I'd share a couple of photos. For a camera under two hundred bucks (pre-ordered with discounts) it's not bad. Don't know if I would have paid more for it though...

Shot using the 58mm lens at f8; loaded with Fuji Superia X-TRA 400 film.

Old 03-26-2013   #122
There hasn't been much activity on this one - are people as underwhelmed as I am by this camera? Has anyone bought the new glass lenses yet?

With 58mm plastic lens;

Ilford HP5+

I had a fixer problem on these, but you get the idea.

Old 03-26-2013   #123
Interesting at a lower price, but the prices I see lately are just too high for such a cheaply made machine.

Old 03-31-2013   #124
Hi everybody,

I've recently published a short review of the Belair 612, along with some photos. Executive summary: it's not exactly a Linhof 612 :-). I'm waiting for the glass lens I ordered a while back (Lomography seem tohave given up on sending out excuses as to why they haven't shipped yet), but I don't hold out too much hope. It is sort of fun to use, but less so when you consider the relatively high price, and especially the running costs. Lomography need to decide if they wanted to produce a real camera or a toy... and make design and pricing decisions accordingly.