Okay, got the flipped element thing all straightened out. A previous owner had flipped the second element, which I didn't mess with on the CLA because it was already clean. I did have the rear element pair in correctly. I just didn't check focus good enough, thinking it was the dirty window I was sighting through.
Shot a roll of Kodak BW400CN yesterday, and they came out fine, even with the lab overlapping the frames from number 10 on to the end of the roll. I'll have to get it rescanned, and maybe a bit of a refund for my time. But I was able to get useful crops out of the negs. And the bellows is still light tight after numerous openings and closings.
Lines by br1078phot, on Flickr
Reflections by br1078phot, on Flickr
Fight Night by br1078phot, on Flickr
See the rest at: