Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Being a Photographer > Technique: How To Shoot It

Technique: How To Shoot It Ask questions about how to take pics, as well as share your own favorite shooting tips.

Old 01-27-2014   #301
Originally Posted by johnny scarecrow View Post
Ha Ha you upset Bruce Gilden by taking his picture - that's pretty funny in an ironic way.
If there's ANYONE who has not a leg to stand on when it comes to being upset over someone photographing him, it is the redoubtable Messr. Gilden.

I get photographed on the street - mostly when I'm out doing street photography. It doesn't upset me - in fact, I think it's kinda cool to see others out doing street photography.

Don't let the idiots get you down - just keep on making images, doing your thing...
"Never stop [the Noctilux] down. Aperture is not for light control but control of depth of field." - Peter Karbe