Over the last couple of years I decided that I needed to reverse the GAS. Besides that I've been finding figital a bit nonsensical. So I've been selling off all of my film gear. (I've still got a couple of pieces left. And I'll never sell the MP but it was time, at my age to start letting go.
Here's a few of my favorites (note the lack of RFs)...
1. Nikon F with the Photomic FTn finder - Classic, weighed a ton. Saved forever to get it.
2. Canon A1 - One of my all time favorite cameras. Small and quick. Actually gave this to a friend's son never expecting to see it return when it showed up on my doorstep last year.
3. Canon FTb - Work horse of a camera. Used a couple of these to death. In fact I destroyed two out on White Sands but that's another story.
4. Rollei 35SE - Great little throw-it-in-a-pocket camera. Chased my daughter all over the place with this.
5. Pentax 6x7 - Unbelievable beast but gorgeous negs. Too bad those chains kept breaking.
6. Eastman 8x10 - Another beast that helped me produced some beautiful work.
I'm now selling off the digital gear I have thinking I'll go KISS. Probably purchase the Fuji X-Pro1 and three lenses and stop at that.
Anyone else de-GAS-ing?