Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Rangefinder Forum > Image Processing: Darkroom / Lightroom / Film > Hardware / Computers / Drives / etc

Hardware / Computers / Drives / etc This is the place to discuss the hardware to keep your digital pics more than just memories.

Finally, Eye-fi Pro X2+Shuttersnitch+Ipad
Old 04-29-2011   #1
Athos6
Tao Master

Finally, Eye-fi Pro X2+Shuttersnitch+Ipad

I'm finally able to use my Ipad as I dreamed I could when I bought it. The camera connects directly to the Ipad without an additional wifi connection. I have the Eye-fi card in the second SD card slot, which is configured to store the JPGs. I configuered the D7000s JPGs for Medium, regular and optimized for quality. The photos transfer automatically, to the Ipad. I still need to figure out what image setting look best on the Ipad.

Set up was a pain with the Eye-fi app, but once I shelled out for Shuttersnitch everthing fell into place.

I can't wait to for a family event where I can give grandma, or my wife, the Ipad and let her look at the pictures as I take them It will be easier for them to yell out orders when they can see the results in front of them.

Old 04-29-2011   #2
mabelsound
actually a dude

Gotta get one of these...instant backups to my iPhone would be terrific!