Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Classic Film RangeFinders & Other Classics > FSU Former Soviet Union RF

FSU Former Soviet Union RF This forum is for the Former Soviet Union rangefinder cameras, especially the many and various Fed, Zorki, and Kiev.

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1241
Vadimson

My Start and Edixa.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ?????.jpg (36.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_4199.jpg (26.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_4214.jpg (28.2 KB, 12 views)

Old 1 Week Ago   #1242
Hannes

Hello

I allready showed my Zenit M39 SLRs here and also my Start. Now I could get the "missing link" to use my Jupiter-11 and Mir-1 on the Start. First time I bought from a seller in UA. 2 Days ago this little treasure arrived.

It is not only the adapter for M39 to Start bajonet. It is the complete set with of closeup rings and both adapters. Now I can mount Zenit M39 lenses on my Start and also use the original Start Helios 44 for closeup.

Jupiter 11 on Start looks like this. The image in the view finder is much brigther than in the Zenit 3.

What a pitty that I do not have a Jupiter 9 for ZM39.

And finally Start and Zenit 3 side by side with all matching lenses I have.

Hannes