Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Non Rangefinder Cameras > CSC : Digital Compact System Cameras - > Ricoh Leica M Mount

Ricoh Leica M Mount This forum is for the digital Ricoh M mount GXR.

Old 1 Week Ago   #376
Scope79

Thank you! Those two lenses are very different in contrast and color rendering as well as in design and weight. I will try to compare them in the future. MF forum is very dangerous for me, each time I visit it , I end up looking for a particular lens I saw in there

Here is one from Staeble-Lineogon 35mm 3.5 that has the M39 fitting (most were produced for Paxete camera fitting)

P.s Your Komura 100mm lens is very nice, colors are so pleasing , If you have more samples, I would love to see them .

Old 1 Week Ago   #377
kuuan
lens otaku on GXR M,NEX5N

interesting that the two Super Rokkors are very distinct from each other! Let us know, or see, more please

Usually I am living out of a suitcase and can only use the lenses I carry. That Komura I had bought quite recently and had taken it out only once, can show another flower pic from then. Then it got left behind but since 3 days it is with me again and I hope that I will be able to show some more soon

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr

Old 1 Week Ago   #378
kuuan

so I took the Komura 3.5/105 out today for a few fast pics all taken from the same spot looking down a road in Saigon, uploaded 4, here is one:

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr
to note that ooc there is much less contrast

Old 1 Week Ago   #379
benji77
@R.F.F

Scope, this is an absolutely superb shot with a 15mm (becomes 23mm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scope79 View Post
one from heliar 15mm 4.5

Scotland

Old 6 Days Ago   #380
Scope79

Andreas, your Komura has a good sharpness and unique rendering, I wonder how does it behave as a portrait lens then? Thank you for the photographs.

benji77 , thank you for the kind words! We were walking past those huge , tall trees and I had a little luck with the light hitting from the side on that spot, it disappeared seconds after I took this shot and the scene changed dramatically , well, as you would expect really.

Heliar 15mm 4.5

Old 6 Days Ago   #381
kuuan

another great one Scope! Mexico? typoo, it must be the Heliar 15mm. amazing the lighting of the earlier one in the woods, light on the face even though the sun shines right onto his back

right, the Komura should be interesting for portraits. I have never taken 'set up' portraits but 'street' or 'impromptu' portraits only and for that I used much shorter lenses, curious if I get to give this a try

at Hanuman Dhoka
by Andreas, on Flickr Durbar Square, Kathmandu, Snapshot Skopar 4/25

and one more of those from yesterday with the 105 Komura:

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr

Old 6 Days Ago   #382
kuuan

colors of the Komura are lovely, with some PPing it looks nice

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr, Saigon , Komura 3.5/105

Old 5 Days Ago   #383
kuuan

enjoying the colors this old Komura gives me!

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr Komura LTM 3.5/105 at the 'Worker's Club Swimming Pool' in Saigon

Old 4 Days Ago   #384
kuuan

since it now has been more about unique and rare LTM lenses, another taken with the 2/5cm Topcor ( which I also have hardly used yet but shall use more in the near future )

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr

Old 9 Hours Ago   #385
Scope79

Andreas , your last image is very nice, very unusual flare and it worked perfectly with the composition. Sorry for not posting , bit busy with work, but hopefully not for long.

P.s thats right , it was 15mm heliar ,sorry for the typo and thank you for noticing. Shot in Dominican Republic.