Beseler 120 Negatrans Belt
Old 08-31-2016   #1
faberryman

Beseler 120 Negatrans Belt

Does anyone know the length and diameter of the Beseler 120 Negatrans belt? Thanks.

Old 08-31-2016   #2
jkjod

Well I was trying to find the answer to this too. Beseler doesn't make them anymore, hey won't even give me an old part # for them. I asked a seller on eBay what his thoughts were since B&H doesn't sell them anymore and his was his reply:

"I took the carrier apart and measured the o-ring and best I can come up with is it is about 0.10 in diameter and roughly 32 inches long. When I do my rough math that tells me it is about 10 inches in diameter (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong). There is an industrial supply house that makes up o-rings for hard to find sizes. I punched in the sizes and got a price of $8.93. I'm attaching a screen capture of the info. If it doesn't come through, the company is McMaster and you can find them online."

Im hoping to find the 120 negatrans and if I have to order the O-Ring from McMaster I will let you know if it works.

Old 09-10-2016   #3
faberryman

It's a 9" diameter, 3/32" belt, "Dash No." 175 from McMaster Carr. Pack of 2 runs around $10 with shipping.

Old 10-18-2016   #4
CasaDresden

Thanks for the info! I've been looking around for this. It should be this link: http://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=14njvs1... then select dash #175 at the bottom left. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faberryman View Post
It's a 9" diameter, 3/32" belt, "Dash No." 175 from McMaster Carr. Pack of 2 runs around $10 with shipping.