Originally Posted by mich rassena
That film back is really old school, I love it. Was this camera expensive?
It really difficult to use.
1. You have setup on tripod without back,
2. Install ground glass (I have adjusted old Zeiss ikon plate camera ground glass)
3 Focus and shift if need it (front lens can shift left/right)
4 re-move graund glass
5. Install film back
6. Sett aperture and shutter speed
6. Remove film protected shield
8. Install shield back
9. Wind the film (I counting rotation, 8 times -1st, next 3 = 2 1/2, rest 2 1/4 times)
I got this camera for 57$ on e-bay. I do some web search but it looks really rare, no really price available.
Find some information here: