Old 05-07-2017   #41
danielsterno
making soup from mud

me= original x100 as only digital. recently rented Leica Q & x100f(only last week).... detaching from next step decision/still enjoying what I have.... we'll see

Old 05-07-2017   #42
Keith
On leave from Gallifrey

It's part of the reason I have never wanted to buy into this system or Fuji in general ... too many options.

M camera and M lens is all a bloke (or sheila) needs really. lol

Old 05-07-2017   #43
Brian Puccio

Just waiting for the X80 to come out. I'm hoping I can snag an X70 for less than $200. It will be useful for when I want to take a few photos and not go through the expense/delay of shooting and developing an entire roll of 36.

Old 1 Week Ago   #44
dee

2x Fujifilm cameras for all the wrong reasons -

With time on my hands post retirement , foraging department stores and chain shops , chanced on a vastly reduced X-Pro 1 , added
27mm , then cheap new X-M1 [ for the 16-50 ] Enchanted with the X-Pro 1 , surprisingly pleased with the the X-M1 because it's tiny , has twin dials for manual control and flip screen for architecture .

Total outlay 420 .
In some ways , the brutal policy of clearance of frequently deleted digital cameras without concern for their quality is an advantage to me .

Totally hooked on Fuji , to the extent of considering a clear out of Leica II / III and sundry outdated digitals to fund a X-T10 and 35 f2 , simply because I am accustomed to SLR style cameras .
Whatever happens , I love the files from those Fuji sensors

For the 1st time I am tempted to clear all the backlog of years of budget DSLRs except my Leica Digllux 3 / L1 and M8 .

No camera since my Minolta SRTs has evoked this response .

dee
Stylish Fuji X-Pro 1 / X-M1 and quirky Pentax K-S1
Puns,Cameras and snapshots keeping ASD and dees'ruptive Girl/Boy/Me?' constant dee'sorientation contained.