Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Classic Film RangeFinders & Other Classics > 120 / 220 film RF's

120 / 220 film RF's 120 / 220 format rangefinders including Fuji, Koni-Omega, Mamiya Press, Linhof 6x7/6x9 cameras, Mamiya 6/7 among others, but excluding the 120 folders and the Voigtlander 667 cameras that have their own forums.

Old 11-06-2015   #41
Fotohuis

BTW I do not use any DSLR. Rigid cameras without batteries or electronics are my FED en Zorki cameras. In Zorki-6 I have two bodies. They always work.

Old 12-19-2015   #42
Hogarth Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotohuis View Post
I have used the C.V. Bessa III 667 in Ukraine war area. It can have some misuse but when you have a drop the R.F. alignment is gone. So far I am very content with the camera. It is in use since early 2009. The Heliar F/3,5-80mm is very good and enlarging from 6x7cm negatives in color and B&W is without any limitation. When using my favorite Fuji Acros 100 roll film the result is a grainless photo up to 50x60cm which is the maximum format which I can handle, normally I printing in 40x50cm fitting very well in 6x7cm size negative. Before I used the Fuji Reala 100 in C-41 color, now switched to Pro 160 NS. Also here RA-4 enlargements without limitation. Using this R.F. camera in 6x7cm and iso 100 films is like using a 4x5" L.F. camera only much easier in use and even fast handling like my Leica M7 which is my next favorite camera. In Fomapan B&W films the FP 200 Creative is my favorite film. Also here really great results. I did a full reportage in Ukraine with this film which you can use between iso 100-400. Fortunately Foto-Syndicate in Odessa has a large supply of films if the taken supply dries up. You can also develop the films overthere if necessary in a small Jobo ATL machine. A good address to remember when you are in the Black Sea area.
I used mine in Ukraine this year, too! Also, I dropped mine in Namibia, I was super worried, but everything is still great with it.

Old 12-20-2015   #43
Fotohuis

Well, show some photos then ....
BTW the Cosina Voigtlander Bessa M.F. camera's are discontinued too. I am sold out too.

Old 12-20-2015   #44
Hogarth Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotohuis View Post
Well, show some photos then ....
BTW the Cosina Voigtlander Bessa M.F. camera's are discontinued too. I am sold out too.
www.hogarthferguson.com Most of the photos after 2013 are with the GF670
Here as well.