Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Classic Film RangeFinders & Other Classics > FSU Former Soviet Union RF

FSU Former Soviet Union RF This forum is for the Former Soviet Union rangefinder cameras, especially the many and various Fed, Zorki, and Kiev.

Old 10-02-2014   #121
Brian G

Thanks very much for the help KnipsOmat.

I'm used to working on delicate electronic assemblies (professional microphones) so I'll have a look at your suggestions.

I'll be very careful when tightening the screws in the alloy.

In the electronics world we use isopropyl alcohol for degreasing, so I'll probably try that instead of lighter fluid, once I can get at the focussing mechanism.

Old 06-19-2015   #122
ImyaVetra

Thanks for this wonderful how-to, hopefully I won't need it - my new Zorki 4 is working well so far (and has the honor of being very nearly my first film camera and first rangefinder).

I've gathered all the posts and pictures into a PDF that can be found on my Google Drive.
For backup purposes, here's a link to it on my Dropbox.

Best,
David

Old 10-11-2015   #123
Ron (Netherlands)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImyaVetra View Post
Thanks for this wonderful how-to, hopefully I won't need it - my new Zorki 4 is working well so far (and has the honor of being very nearly my first film camera and first rangefinder).

I've gathered all the posts and pictures into a PDF that can be found on my Google Drive.
For backup purposes, here's a link to it on my Dropbox.

Best,
David
Nice PDF!
You may find some more info of interest in this thread (if needed I can provide some more detailed pictures):
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/foru...d.php?t=151313

Leica: IIa synch conversion, IIIb, M6 TTL Millenium, Rolleicord V, Rolleiflex 3.5F, Rolleiflex 2.8A

My Flickr

Old 02-11-2016   #124
robertofollia

Location: Laredo (northern Spain. Wide beach and nice weather -when it does not rain, you know-
Thank you so much for the link to the pdfs! They will provide great help when I set about cla-ing a "cousin" (Zenit -S, well, C in Cyrillic).
Best regards to all!