C41 Rotary processing clarifications
Old 4 Days Ago   #1
SaveKodak

C41 Rotary processing clarifications

I am about to order a Jobo CPE2, because I have found myself in a bit of a film processing desert. I have some questions about the available C41 processing kits from Arista/Tetenal...Mostly in reference to capacity. So, if I get a a 2523 tank, I can do 2x rolls of 120 or 35 at a time, using 270mm of solution. They say that the capacity of the developer is 8 rolls of 36ex 35mm film. So, does that mean I could take my 300mm of solution and run a full 8 rolls before adjusting time/discarding the solution? Or should each 300mm of solution be treated as "one shot"?

If I could re-use the working solutions I could then get 24 roll of 120 out of a 1qt kit, vs only 6 if I use it all one shot.

Also, in the PDF instructions they mention extension of developing times when re-using, but it's unclear to me if this is in reference to after you meet the 8 roll listed capacity, or each time you re-use the solution.

Thanks for your help in advance!