Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Rangefinder Forum > Rangefinder Photography Discussion

Rangefinder Photography Discussion General discussions about Rangefinder Photography. This is a great place for questions and answers that are not addressed in a specific category. Take note there is also a General Photography forum.

Camera auction
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
embee06311
getting back into film..

Camera auction

For anyone who lives within driving distance of Southwest Ohio and has next Monday (Feb 20, 2017) off, there will be an auction at the Miami County Fairgrounds in Troy, Ohio that will include a number of old, mostly German, cameras. No Leicas , but a number of Voightlanders, Zeiss Ikons, Exactas, plus other cameras by Kodak, Argus, Canon, Yashica, Minolta, and other manufactures.

For more information, check out:

http://www.stichterauctions.com/auct...ublic-auction/

If you see something interesting but can't be there, contact the auctioneer. If I am not mistaken, it is possible to place a bid before the auction or bid by phone during the auction.

I will be there, possibly with a Leica iii around my neck.

Flickr

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
goamules

Good luck, take $35 and you could probably buy 3 of them! I went to an estate sale the other week of a serious photographer and astronomy buff. Dozens of medium format rangefinders including Bessas. None sold. They lowered their prices the next week, none sold. I guess they pitched them in the dumpster, there were like 4 bookshelves full, with 20 cameras per shelf. No demand anymore, unless it's VERY high end.

My Flickr Photos

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3
rybolt

I know the seller. Some of this stuff came from my store and other pieces came from BK Photo in Troy. There may be a few interesting items in the Voigtlander/Exakta pile.
A pair of Barnack Anniversary cameras
Who knows how many others

http://www.ryboltcox.com