I'm with Stephen! These specs would complement my Nikon D800E perfectly - perhaps even replace.
I would add:
8) Image crop options to include 1.3 format (= 645 film)
I spent an afternoon carefully measuring and then engraving left/right crop lines onto my my D800E's focusing screen (placed with +/-0.1 mm)! This is the only format I use, and as I compose right up to the image edge, guessing's not accurate enough!
Originally Posted by CameraQuest
One of the sad surprises of Photokina 2016 was no top end Nikon mirrorless to compete with the FujiX and Sony A7 series.
What would you like to see in a Nikon Mirrorless ?
I would like to see
1) The sensor from the Nikon 810 - or the 810's successor
2) complete flash system compatibility with Nikon DSLRs
3) state of the art EVF - better than the Leica SL
4) large high res tilting LCD panel
5) new large mouth lens mount allowing adapters from virtually all DSLRs and 2 1/4 cameras
6) adapter allowing FULL compatibility with ALL Nikon F lens variations - OK, so it would be an expensive adapter, but WELL worth it!
7) Gazillion axis stabilization built into the camera body