Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Being a Photographer > Photo Books / Mags / Articles / Blogs

Photo Books / Mags / Articles / Blogs This is the place to talk about Photo Books, Photography Magazines, Photography Articles, as well as specialized Photo booksellers. Some books are a lot better than others, so it really does make a difference which ones you buy!

32 Frames from the North of Italy
Old 09-07-2016   #1
cole

32 Frames from the North of Italy

Hi everyone, just a quick note for those who may be interested: I’ve just finished work on my second book of photographs, ‘32 Frames from the North of Italy’.

This book has been a couple hectic months in the making. It is designed, sequenced, and (obviously) photographed by me, and printed here in the UK by the great people at Ex Why Zed.

The book features 32 black and white photographs, taken over a week’s travels from Pisa to Lake Garda.

For those who are interested in the technical details, it was photographed entirely with my M Typ 262 and 28/2.8 Elmarit-M (IV). The book itself is compact without being too small — the A5 size leaves a good size for each print without feeling cramped. It’s printed on a thick 170gsm uncoated stock, with heavyweight 300gsm front and back covers (perfect-bound).

I’m really pleased with how the book turned out, and especially happy that I’m able to offer it at just £15 + shipping.

You can read a bit more on the back-story of the book on my blog. I also produced a brief trailer for the book, which can be seen here.

Finally, if you’d like to order a copy, you can do so on my online store. First orders will be shipping out starting this weekend!

Thanks for your interest, and happy shooting to all of you.

‘32 Frames from the North of Italy’, my second book of photographs, is now available here: http://shop.colepeters.com