Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Cameras / Gear / Photography > Being a Photographer > Photo Books / Mags / Articles / Blogs

Photo Books / Mags / Articles / Blogs This is the place to talk about Photo Books, Photography Magazines, Photography Articles, as well as specialized Photo booksellers. Some books are a lot better than others, so it really does make a difference which ones you buy!

My photobook, 'IN/HUMAN', is now available
Old 08-24-2016   #1
edge100

My photobook, 'IN/HUMAN', is now available

'IN/HUMAN' is my first book, and contains 28 photographs presented on gorgeous 8x10 inch 190 GSM semi-gloss paper. The photographs roughly span the period of 2010 - 2015. The first edition is limited to 100 individually signed and numbered copies. Once those 100 run out, no other copies will be printed in this format.

I will leave it to others to dissect the meaning of the title and the thematic direction of the book, but suffice it to say I'm very pleased with the results.

The book is priced at $85 USD, including free worldwide shipping. I'd like to take a brief minute to explain the pricing.

I am fully aware that $85 is a lot to spend on a photo book, let alone this photo book. For that price, you can buy two copies of 'The Americans' by Robert Frank; an improvement in both quantity and quality. You could also buy two pro packs of Portra 400 film, or see 5-6 movies, or get a jump on a new lens purchase, or just save the money for something else altogether.

I struggled hard with how to price the book. This is entirely self-funded, and I'm not making a dime off of the sales. My only goal here is to get some art into the world. And not to get too melodramatic about it, but I think the world could use a little bit more art at the moment.

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee you a specific numbered book.

The book can be ordered using the link below (or DM me here or via my website). Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping, depending on location.

http://www.mfphotography.ca/books/inhuman

I am also selling limited edition prints from the book:

http://www.mfphotography.ca/prints/