Ok, they look about as bad as my first few rolls.
Try this and I'm going to state the obvious.
1) Place tank, rolls, scissors and what ever tool you have to fish the film out of the can in to the changing bag and zip it shut.
2) spool film on to reels.
3) close tank, remove from bag.
4) Mix developer: 1 part developer - 4 parts water
Example: 200ml developer - 800ml water
Use room temperature water (circa 20 C)
5) Pour the developer in to the closed tank. DEVELOPMENT TIME is 6:30 - 7:00 min at 21 C for Tmax-400. If you are using Tmax 400-2 check the web for new times.
6) Agitate continuously for the first 30 seconds. It's not a Martini, but rotate the tank 180 degrees to make sure the developer moves across the film.
Agitate for 5 sec every 30 sec.
Always give the tank a good tap against the table to dislodge air bubbles.
7) Pour out the developer quickly. Do not open the tank!
8) Rinse film with clean water a few times to get rid of the developer. Do not open the tank!
9) Pour in fresh fixer. Do not open the tank!
10) Agitate fixer similar to the developer. Try 5 - 8 minutes. That should get rid of the magenta.
11) Pour out fixer. (reuse)
12) Open tank, wash film for 10 minutes at 20 -25 C. Make sure you pour the water out a few times. Chemicals are heavier than water and settle at the bottom of the tank.
13) Add a few drops of wetting agent (Photoflow) to the water and let it coat the film.
14) Take the film off the spools and hang them from a line in a room with little dust. The bathroom is your best bet. Let the shower run with hot water for a minute to suppress dust in the air.