Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > 35mm Film Range Finders > Leica Screw Mount Copies

Leica Screw Mount Copies Classic Leica Copy forum as listed in the book 300 Leica Copies, including but not limited to Nicca, Leotax, Honor, Canon etc. At one time there was a major part of the camera industry just trying to make a lower cost copy/dirivitive of the original Leica.

Heads up
Old 04-01-2012   #1
awbphotog

Heads up

Not sure if this would be a good place to post this, but a nice example came up on one of my normal camera websites. Maybe somebody would like this for just the lens if nothing else.

http://www.rockycameras.com/nicerare...99-33860-p.asp

Ricoh GR
Bessa R
Fuji G690BL

Old 04-02-2012   #2
farlymac
PF McFarland

It must have sold, showing Out-of-Stock at the moment.

PF

Old 04-02-2012   #3
goamules

I can think of a lot of cameras and lenses to buy for a lot less than $2600. But that's me.

My Flickr Photos

Old 04-02-2012   #4
John Robertson

Taylor Hobson lens is one of the best, they were individually tested and the test film was supplied with the lens when new. Mine shown on my Bessa R2.I bought it new in 1980 when they were being sold off from the factory, cost 20

Purma Plus; Bessa R2; Bessa T;Fed2; Foca Standard x 2!!; Focasport 11 ;Fed Zarya ; AKW Arette 1c; Werramatic; Leica CL; ; Horizont 202; Olympus Trip35; Leica Mini3; Ilford Advocate: The Fed 2; Purma Plus and Ilford Advocate have been with me since they were new. (that makes me old )

Also other assorted junk (Digital camera )

Flikr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15377338@N04/

Old 04-02-2012   #5
John Robertson

Taylor Hobson lens is one of the best, they were individually tested and the test film was supplied with the lens when new. Mine shown on my Bessa R2.I bought it new in 1980 when they were being sold off from the factory, cost 20

Flare seldom a problem with this lens!!

Purma Plus; Bessa R2; Bessa T;Fed2; Foca Standard x 2!!; Focasport 11 ;Fed Zarya ; AKW Arette 1c; Werramatic; Leica CL; ; Horizont 202; Olympus Trip35; Leica Mini3; Ilford Advocate: The Fed 2; Purma Plus and Ilford Advocate have been with me since they were new. (that makes me old )

Also other assorted junk (Digital camera )

Flikr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15377338@N04/

Old 04-03-2012   #6
farlymac
PF McFarland

Beautiful results, John.

PF

Old 04-20-2012   #7
David Murphy

Yes very nice. This lens is an impressive technical accomplishment as were so many of the vintage LTM primes of a by-gone era.

http://legacycamera.wordpress.com