Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Non Rangefinder Cameras > Digital Fixed Lens Advanced Compacts > Fuji X Fixed Lens

Fuji X Fixed Lens This forum is for fans of the rangefinder retrostyled Fuji X Series of digital cameras.

Will other chargers charge the fuji x100 battery?
Old 03-14-2012   #1
koven

Will other chargers charge the fuji x100 battery?

I left charger somewhere and wont be able to get it back for a week. Is there a third party charger out there? Or will a nikon or canon charger charge the battery?

Old 03-14-2012   #2
Mr_Toad
Fluffy Marsupial

It would take a bit of time to arrive, but Amazon has several third party chargers...and I have purchased several of them for my X100 and X10 batteries. The reviews tell you which are good.

Of course, they are low in price, but overnight UPS shipping might not be.

The one I got was entitled "Mini Battery Charger for Fuji NP-40, NP-60, NP-95, NP-120 Batteries - with fold-in wall plug, car & EU adapters" by Synergy for 8.39. ....but it works fine!

The batteries fall out if it tips over, so folks give them bad reviews. Other than that, works fine!

Robt.

My Transaction Feedback Link...
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/phot...2809&protype=9

Old 03-14-2012   #3
kzphoto

The Ricoh GXR and the Fuji x100 share the same battery type / pin configuration so the chargers should work together. I own a Fuji x100 battery and a GXR battery. no difference.

Old 03-14-2012   #4
divewizard
perspicaz

Thisa one will. I have used it for two years to charge the battery for my Fuji W1 Real 3D which uses the exact same battery as the x100

Chris Grossman
diver.net
3D-Photography.com

Old 03-15-2012   #5
Archiver

I was pleased to find that the Ricoh GXR and X100 share the same battery. When my X100 arrived, I put in a freshly charged GXR battery and all was good. The charger for the GXR does not seem to have the detachable clip that drives X100 owners mad.

Old 03-16-2012   #6
koven

I ended up buying a Universal battery charger that charges nikon, canon, fuji, ipod, usb ect and tells you the charging status. It was around 60 bucks but worth it.