Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Non Rangefinder Cameras > Digital Fixed Lens Advanced Compacts > Fuji X Fixed Lens

Fuji X Fixed Lens This forum is for fans of the rangefinder retrostyled Fuji X Series of digital cameras.

Some X10 questions
Old 03-11-2012   #1
kidblue

Some X10 questions

Hey there. For far, my X10 seems to be most of what I was looking for; A fast, ergonomic camera I can shoot with the viewfinder and ignore the screen as much as possible.

I had a few questions that I'm hoping more experienced X10-shooters would have quick answers to.

Regarding photos shot in EXR mode - I've noticed there's a little thumbnail of the image in the lower-right corner that isn't there for "regular" images. What's this for and is there a default setting to get rid of it permanently?

I'm also interested in the Scene Modes, which seem redundant compared to the EXR modes, and I can't find any technical documentation on what they specifically do beyond their simple descriptions. Is there any benefit to them and does anyone have technical details on "what they do"?

I've also noticed that even though I have "preview" ("image display") turned off on my settings, in EXR mode, it still pops up a preview of the image as it's saving. Is this normal? - EDIT: Looks like this is only on "drive" mode, shooting more than one image at a time.

Thanks,

Noah

Last edited by kidblue : 03-11-2012 at 11:23. Reason: Answered my own question...