Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Miscellaneous Topics and more > Repair / Camera Care

Repair / Camera Care This is a good place to discuss the care and repair of your photo gear. You can share Do-It-Yourself repair and maintenance, as well as your recommendations for pro repairs. This new forum was created 4/1/07. PLEASE title your thread wisely, so others searching for a certain make of camera or repair person can find your thread easily!

Compur shutter repair manual
Old 02-24-2012   #1
mooge
gostan! gostan!

Compur shutter repair manual

Dunno if you guys have seen this before (it's actually pretty easy to find using google...) but here's the Compur repair manual.

http://benoit.suaudeau.perso.neuf.fr...ir-manual.html

there's lots of great stuff in here; awesome diagrams and info on tolerances and adjustment points and that sort of thing.

check it out!

Old 02-25-2012   #2
Sarcophilus Harrisii

I bought a copy of this on CD some time back. A little more convenient to use than this version as it is all one PDF, but I had forgotten about this page (seen long ago). The price is right! And the manual is definitely worth having if you delve into Synchro Compurs, thanks for passing the link on.
Regards
Brett

Old 02-28-2012   #3
Grytpype

The version in the form of DJVU files on the link above does have hyperlinks to make navigation easier - I compiled the files myself from the JPGs 2 or 3 years ago for my own use (the hyperlinks took weeks!), and Benoit Suaudeau kindly offered to host them. You can get the WinDJVU viewer here.

He has a huge amount of other useful stuff on his site (see this index), including manuals for Compur Rapid and Prontor, and some well illustrated disassemblies.

Steve.