Go Back   Rangefinderforum.com > Digital Rangefinder Cameras > Digital Leica M8 / M8.2 / M9 / M-E /Mono / M10 aka "M"

Digital Leica M8 / M8.2 / M9 / M-E /Mono / M10 aka "M" Discussions about the Leica M8 /M 8.2 / M9 / M9-P/ M-E / M Monochrom / M10 aka "M": Leica digital M mount rangefinder cameras. Naming the new digital M the "Leica M" is VERY unfortunate as it will only confuse newbies with other Leica M cameras of the the past. Happily there is room for confusion with only the past 59 years of Leica M production ... since Leica introduced the Leica M system in 1953. All Hail for the Leica Marketing Department learning Leica M history!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 02-20-2012   #11
maddoc
... likes film.

Hm ... I have a full-time day-job, a two-and-a-half old son who demands some time and are able to develop at least one roll of BW every second evening including scanning the film developed the day before ... Developing takes roughly 30 to 40 minutes and scanning about the same time (complete roll). If I would have to sit in front of a computer screen instead and flip through hundreds of digital images recorded with an M8 or M9 I would go mad I guess ...

flickr
pBase
blog