View Single Post

Old 11-07-2011   #64
efix
RF user by conviction

Took apart my T last night - rather simple really. The putting back together was more challenging ... might do a short tutorial video on this as well :-)

Anyhow, I blew my rocket blower a bit on the innards of the T, hoping that I have blown away all the residual dust that has been gathering below the top plate. As a positive side effect, my viewfinder is now clean from dust as well.

So far, the shutter seems to open and close properly as it should, so I hope my little disassembling and dust blowing has done the trick. I just loaded it with a roll of cheap Superia 200-24 to make sure it works properly before I load it with slide film again.

My last roll of E100G probably has some blank exposures and some I took twice when I was unsure whether the camera had exposed properly. I will report back as soon as I know more.
"In my humble estimate, there’s a huge lack of appreciation out there for the wonderful aesthetic look that film of all types can lend to an image. Sadly, that doesn’t seem to count in a world that is rushing nowhere like a lot of headless chickens." – Jonathan Eastland
facebook | twitter | flickr! | 500px