Rangefinderforum.com

Rangefinderforum.com (http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photo Books / Mags / Articles / Blogs (http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Book of Photographs taken on my European travels (http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113678)

daveisbest 12-12-2011 12:44

Book of Photographs taken on my European travels
 
This summer I travelled around Europe by train and coach for 4 weeks, from Croatia to London. Naturally I took a fair few photographs along the way, and I finally put a selection of them together in a book, which you can check out here - http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2806548

For those of you that are interested, about 75% of the photos were taken on an Epson R-D1, mostly with a Jupiter 8 lens though a couple were shot with a Jupiter 12. The remaining 25% were taken with a Minolta AF-C or a Leica III with Jupiter 12. Hope you like the look of the book, any feedback, both positive and negative, is welcome. More photo's from my trip can be seen here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/daveisbest/


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

All content on this site is Copyright Protected and owned by its respective owner. You may link to content on this site but you may not reproduce any of it in whole or part without written consent from its owner.