PDA

View Full Version : VC Meter II in Canada?

ibrando
09-05-2007, 08:31
Hi,

I'm in need of a VC Meter II and live in Canada. I would have no issue purchasing through CameraQuest but, alas, they are in the US.

Does anyone know of a Canadian supplier? If not has anyone in Canada dealt with the cross-border shipping from CameraQuest? Duty/Customs/Etc...

Cheers,
B.

.JL.
09-05-2007, 08:56
Downtown Camera, Harrysproshop.com, and Bigcameraworkshop.com (all Toronto area) carry Voigtlander stuff, but their prices generally can't compare with the U.S. shops where you can have them cheaper even including shipping and taxes.

I got all my Voigtlander lenses and accessories used from Canadian sellers, either found in Classified section here or eBay.

bananasplit
09-05-2007, 09:13
You can also try in Montreal Camtec also called Leicaboutique.
Here is there email: [email protected] ([email protected])

Enjoy your VCII, I have one and like it. For a Leica I would rather use a Leicameter (MR).

Good luck.

ibrando
09-06-2007, 06:29
Thank you for your replies!

I have contacted Jean in Montreal and next week I should have my meter. :)

Cheers,
B.

ibrando
09-12-2007, 08:36
Just a quick thank you to all who replied... I now have a nice new Black VC Meter II that I purchased from Jean at Camtec Photo in Montreal. (Thank you for the info bananasplit).

Anyone else looking to do business with Camtec, you wont be disappointed. A very smooth transaction, great communication, and very reasonable price.

Cheers,
B.