PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Black Lacquer body and Leicavit blasphemy

edlaurpic
01-29-2007, 06:46
In an act of shameless Leica collector BLASPHEMY I have decided to BREAK UP a brand new black lacquer MP3 kit.

I am going to keep the lens, but I am going to trade or sell the body and leicavit and the useless red box they came in in order to get a chrome MP3 and Chrome MP3 leicavit. If you are interested, I have listed these items for sale or trade on photo.net at
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00Jimo&tag=

I might also list the items in the classified section on this forum, but I haven't used that before, and I don't feel like learning how to do it at the moment. Maybe later. If you are a member of the forum you can send me a private message, but, as I requested in the photo.net listing, if all you have to offer is a lecture on not breaking up a collector kit, save your breath/keystrokes. I'm not interested and neither are most members. Most of us are leica USERS. This is not meant as a criticism of anal-retentive leicaphile collector behavior, mind you. It's just an exercise in candor.

Ken Ford
01-29-2007, 18:08
Good luck in finding a trade. If I ever win the lottery, I'm buying two MP3s for daily carry - they look like amazing shooters!