View Full Version : Old Elmar, not so old picture
Just dug up a print of a picture taken with an uncoated Elmar 90 in 1989 or thereabouts. Body either M3 or VT Deluxe, though that's not really relevant. This is only a small -- less than a third or so -- portion of a vertical composition. The lens was borrowed from a friend and was returned only when I had run out of excuses and had been subjected to blood curdling threats.
The lens was borrowed from a friend and was returned only when I had run out of excuses and had been subjected to blood curdling threats.
With a lens that lets you take pictures with such character, you should come up with a couple more excuses :)
Top 5 reasons you can't give it back just yet..
1. You received blood curdling threats from secret agents..
2. The dog ate it, and you can only touch it now with plastic gloves..
3. You distinctly remember returning it already like 3 months ago..
4. It went through the laundromat and is hanging out to dry..
5. You haven't really really put it through its paces..
Peter, that beauty has been something like 2,100 km distant now for seventeen years. I shall, however, tell the other beauty, my subject or victim, of what you said: she's only 1,100 km away. Your excellent advice on tactics will be carefully filed for use in future criminal activities. And yes, on the off chance that you tossed a bit of credit at me, my thanks.
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.