PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite modern M mount lenses?

jsrockit
09-23-2011, 03:57
I was just wondering which modern M mount lenses (or modern LTM) people are really hooked on these days? I will define modern, for this post, as within the last two decades... say 1990 and on.

For me, I'm really blown away by the Zeiss 35mm C-Biogon 2.8 and the 50mm Leica Summarit 2.5. I never thought I'd like the slow lenses as much as I do. I love the compact size, the short focus throws, and the modern sharpness / rendering. I've used more expensive and more hyped lenses, but these two are very special in my opinion (and relatively cheap in terms of new Leica mount lenses).

Richard G
09-23-2011, 04:42
I've looked at the Summarit 50. Amazingly short and compact. If I didn't have a good 50 I'd get that for sure. And I still might, one day. My 70s Summicron really needs a service.

My picks are all Zeiss: 50 C Sonnar, 25 Biogon and 21 4.5 Biogon.

perudo
09-23-2011, 04:59
I was just wondering which modern M mount lenses (or modern LTM) people are really hooked on these days? I will define modern, for this post, as within the last two decades... say 1990 and on.

For me, I'm really blown away by the Zeiss 35mm C-Biogon 2.8 and the 50mm Leica Summarit 2.5. I never thought I'd like the slow lenses as much as I do. I love the compact size, the short focus throws, and the modern sharpness / rendering. I've used more expensive and more hyped lenses, but these two are very special in my opinion (and relatively cheap in terms of new Leica mount lenses).
me too, love the biogon 2.8. When I see how much overpriced used leica lenses are right now, this is defenetly a best buy right now.

Austerby
09-23-2011, 05:08
I think the Zeiss lenses mentioned here are terrific and they've really found a market by being relatively affordable as well as at the highest performance levels.

Certain Voigtlander lenses are also stars - the 35/1.2 for one.

My favourite has to be the Zeiss 50mm C-Sonnar

CrisR
09-23-2011, 05:09
For me, having little experience outside of those i've been able to purchase myself, it's the Nokton 50mm f1.1.

Paired up to my M6 TTL, i'm taking the kinds of photos i've never been able to in the past and only dreamed of.

Maybe i'll tire of the look in time, i'm probably still in the Honeymoon period, but i've never owned a better lens and am smitten with the results every time.

I still feel the 0.95 Noctilux is probably even more of what i want, but as that's never likely to be within my budget for mere hobby use, it may as well not exist. Plus, i've never taken a photo with it, so i have no idea how it would perform for me.

raid
09-23-2011, 05:14
Right now, I love the 35/1.4 pre-asph version 2. It is very compact and also very sharp. I guess, this lens is not really "modern"? Compared to a CZ 5cm/1.5 [which I love) made in the 1930's, the Lux is "modern".

I do not own any new lenses anyways, and I don't have any modern lens except the CV 25/4, CV Heliar 50/2, CV Heliar 50/3.5.

FPjohn
09-23-2011, 05:17
I suppose the Snapshot Skopar 25mm f4 is the "little lens that can".

yours
FPJ

jarski
09-23-2011, 05:36
50 Lux e46 pre-asph. me gusta :)

Juan Valdenebro
09-23-2011, 05:57
Honestly I think the “Best modern M-mount lens design" prize should be given to the CV 40 1.4, and here's why:

It's fast and it's small. It has low distortion and it's sharp wide open... With this on mind, very few lenses rival it no matter the brand or price, but there's another big advantage:

When I think of having with me just one lens, my first worry about it is small size (street shooting)... Then I worry about what if I go into churches or other low light places, so most small lenses aren't the best tools there, but the Nokton remains a winner... And finally, I like to have with me a lens that allows me to use selective focus when that's what I prefer, and that's not easy with most 28 or 35s unless you use the biggest, heaviest ones, and going to a 50 means totally losing angle and also losing easy prefocused shooting when necessary... The difference in subject isolation ability between a 35 and the 40 Nokton (43mm) is huge: I was surprised after testing it... And the difference is huge not only because of the focal length, but because of the close focusing at 1.4...

That lens can produce images that look like 35mm ones and also images that look like 50mm ones, and there's no other 40 1.4 by any brand, so it's one of the best all around lenses in the world, or maybe the best one.

Cheers,

Juan

andredossantos
09-23-2011, 06:14
Man, Im starting to get GASSY over that 50 Summarit...Damn you, Jsrockit!

Calzone
09-23-2011, 06:19

The focus is really fast. Gotta love that tab. I'd have to get my M3 modded for close focus though.

Cal

Calzone
09-23-2011, 06:20
Honestly I think the “Best modern M-mount lens design" prize should be given to the CV 40 1.4, and here's why:

It's fast and it's small. It has low distortion and it's sharp wide open... With this on mind, very few lenses rival it no matter the brand or price, but there's another big advantage:

When I think of having with me just one lens, my first worry about it is small size (street shooting)... Then I worry about what if I go into churches or other low light places, so most small lenses aren't the best tools there, but the Nokton remains a winner... And finally, I like to have with me a lens that allows me to use selective focus when that's what I prefer, and that's not easy with most 28 or 35s unless you use the biggest, heaviest ones, and going to a 50 means totally losing angle and also losing easy prefocused shooting when necessary... The difference in subject isolation ability between a 35 and the 40 Nokton (43mm) is huge: I was surprised after testing it... And the difference is huge not only because of the focal length, but because of the close focusing at 1.4...

That lens can produce images that look like 35mm ones and also images that look like 50mm ones, and there's no other 40 1.4 by any brand, so it's one of the best all around lenses in the world, or maybe the best one.

Cheers,

Juan

Juan,

Thanks for the thoughtful and helpful post.

Cal

Juan Valdenebro
09-23-2011, 06:33
Well, Cal, sorry for not talking about a current line aspherical Leica :o (obviously great lenses) but to me it's hard to find a lens to go out with as only lens and be able to do everything with it... Thanks for your words!

Cheers,

Juan

andredossantos
09-23-2011, 06:38
Juan: I think we are all capable of realizing that there are other good lenses besides ASPH Leicas! The VC Nokton 40 1.4 and its cousin the 35 1.4 are both excellent lenses IMO.

Juan Valdenebro
09-23-2011, 06:45
Cool Andre!

I really like how CV design: great gear because of being great tools for different things (both cameras and lenses...) The 35 1.2 is such an amazing thing!

Cheers,

Juan

benlees
09-23-2011, 06:50
35mm skopar is the only m mount I own. Seems pretty good. The Zeiss 25mm 2.8 really temps me but the price seems high when CV offering is so much less- and a lot smaller.

Glass Addict
09-23-2011, 06:52
35mm Summilux ASPH FLE.
Can't get much sharper than this and has a very modern look.

Calzone
09-23-2011, 06:52
Well, Cal, sorry for not talking about a current line aspherical Leica :o (obviously great lenses) but to me it's hard to find a lens to go out with as only lens and be able to do everything with it... Thanks for your words!

Cheers,

Juan

No need to apologize. BTW I love my CV Nickel Heliars. I accually appreciate the thinking that's out of the box, and that's why I reponded to your post.

Cal

rover
09-23-2011, 06:56
Favorites, I sold a V4 35 Summicron because it was just to small, unusable for me, and re-aquired a 35 Ultron, just right, for me. I at one time, for some reason, had 5 different 50 Summircons. I now only have 1, a Rigid.

Those 2 would have to be my favorites.

back alley
09-23-2011, 07:06
from the lenses i currently own...my fave is the rollie 40/2.8 sonnar. small & sharp and i love 'the look' it gives an image.

from past kits...
the cv 40/1.4 was great! oof area never bothered me. i'd like to get another someday.
the zm 25 was extremely sharp...too bad the zm line seem so large compared to most other lenses, especially the cv line of tiny lenses.
the zm 35/2.8 very very nice lens.

kzphoto
09-23-2011, 07:09
Love the 21/4.5 c-biogon and a 50/2.4 LTM hexanon. Also really like the 28 summicron but I don't own one.

michaelbialecki
09-23-2011, 07:26
I vote for the 35/1.2 lens...........I know some say it is "big" but I don't think so.......I am a big guy with big hands and it feels good on an m body........and as far as "big lenses" go, I use an old 90mm/2 that is big and heavy.....it doesn't bother me one bit.....nor would it bother me to walk around all day with a .95 Noctilux either.....

I have a 15mm vc lens and use it often so I know what a small lens feels like, and I don't really get it why people complain about the size of an m-mount lens.......from many photos that I have seen, many members here seem to be "big" guys, so what's the problem with a little bit more lens.....

Do you really think someone is not going to "notice" someone taking a photo of them because of the difference of a 35mm/1.2 and a 35mm/2.8 lens?....I know that size is not the only factor....there is also focus throw, weight, etc......but come on......I am a 6 foot white guy in Asia, is the difference in size of my lens really going to have an impact on my photography....I say "no"....I feel it has a lot to do with how you photograph/interact with people....not the difference between a 35mm/2.8 and a 35mm/1.2 lens.....just my 2 cents......

cheers, michael

Juan Valdenebro
09-23-2011, 07:33
Hi Michael,

Yes, I think the difference is enormous between a Bessa with a 28 3.5 and a Bessa with a 35 1.2 both if we talk about the size and weight for the photographer (carrying and storing) and also if we talk about the look of the camera to others in the street.

Cheers,

Juan

Paul Luscher
09-23-2011, 07:34
the Leica 28mm F2 ASPH. Very versatile lens. Call it my "general purpose" lens--it's the one I clap on my M when I'm just knocking about with one camera and one lens.

michaelbialecki
09-23-2011, 07:36
Hi Michael,

Yes, I think the difference is enormous between a Bessa with a 28 3.5 and a Bessa with a 35 1.2 both if we talk about the size and weight for the photographer (carrying and storing) and also if we talk about the look of the camera to others in the street.

Cheers,

Juan

thanks for your reply, Juan......we don't obviously feel the same.....but it doesn't really matter.....we both love photography and are passionate about it.......good for you......

cheers, michael

back alley
09-23-2011, 07:37
I vote for the 35/1.2 lens...........I know some say it is "big" but I don't think so.......I am a big guy with big hands and it feels good on an m body........and as far as "big lenses" go, I use an old 90mm/2 that is big and heavy.....it doesn't bother me one bit.....nor would it bother me to walk around all day with a .95 Noctilux either.....

I have a 15mm vc lens and use it often so I know what a small lens feels like, and I don't really get it why people complain about the size of an m-mount lens.......from many photos that I have seen, many members here seem to be "big" guys, so what's the problem with a little bit more lens.....

Do you really think someone is not going to "notice" someone taking a photo of them because of the difference of a 35mm/1.2 and a 35mm/2.8 lens?....I know that size is not the only factor....there is also focus throw, weight, etc......but come on......I am a 6 foot white guy in Asia, is the difference in size of my lens really going to have an impact on my photography....I say "no"....I feel it has a lot to do with how you photograph/interact with people....not the difference between a 35mm/2.8 and a 35mm/1.2 lens.....just my 2 cents......

cheers, michael

quite a number of assumptions there sir...

Juan Valdenebro
09-23-2011, 07:43
thanks for your reply, Juan......we don't obviously feel the same.....but it doesn't really matter.....we both love photography and are passionate about it.......good for you......

cheers, michael

But we agree too... It "can be done" with bigger lenses too: I use the same big 90 Summicron you use... But when my lens is visually a "flat thing" as the 28 3.5 that's clearly different from the look SLRs' lenses have, people tend to consider that camera/lens a less invasive thing, especially when camera and lens are black. It's about not using a lens clearly protruding from camera body... I use no hood with my 28 for this reason although I bought it with the small hood and with the square one too... My personal experience...

Cheers,

Juan

michaelbialecki
09-23-2011, 07:56
I think everyone's going to have a different opinion here, regardless. Everyone shoots in their own style, different subject matter, values different things (optical quality, size, cost), etc. There's no right or wrong answer here.

+1 on that one Double Negative

Thanks again Juan, I forgot that we both have the same 90mm/2 lens....what a "beast" that thing is :D

As far as the difference between a black camera/lens and a silver camera/lens having an "effect" on the subject matter goes, I think we disagree.......I do however agree with you about the fact that somebody who might be using a huge SLR lens and pointing it right at the subject, may have an effect as far as street photography goes.....I just think that the difference between a 35mm/1.2 and a 35mm/2.8 doesn't really have an effect on the subject......I know you and otheres feel different and that's fine.......

It's like what Double Negatie said, " There's no right or wrong answer here.".....all I know is, when I see SimonSawSunlight/Mister E/Leicashot (Kristian in LaLaLa land) work and countless others here who continue to produce excellent images with "big" lenses (ala 35mm/1.2), the size doesn't seem to be holding them back......and then on the other hand, I see photos from people who have some of the nicest gear money and can buy and there photos don't have "it"..........

cheers, michael

shadowfox
09-23-2011, 08:45
The only M-mount lens I have is the 50mm Dual range Summicron (with goggles).
I got it in a trade in which it was sort of being thrown into the deal as a bonus.

Apart from knowing that it has excellent reputation and it looked awesome on my M4-P, I don't know anything about it. Plus 50mm is not my focal length of choice anyways.

My favorite RF lens is the Ultron 35/1.7 which is an LTM lens so it doesn't count.

I wonder though, why the 35/2.5 Summarit is not one of the favorites? it can't be bad, it's not terribly expensive, it's small. So why not?

bwcolor
09-23-2011, 08:50
I like a lot of my lenses, but the one that I use most is the Zeiss C-Biogon 35mm f/2.8.

Tompas
09-23-2011, 09:00
I like my Konica M-Hexanon 2/50 a lot, and my favourite lens is the CV Snapshot Skopar 4/25. Both very good, and very nice.

bwcolor
09-23-2011, 09:11
I like my Konica M-Hexanon 2/50 a lot, and my favourite lens is the CV Snapshot Skopar 4/25. Both very good, and very nice.

I have three M-Hexanons including a couple of 50mm lenses and if I were to pick my top four lenses, the three M-Hexs would probably be included.

jsrockit
09-23-2011, 09:17

Andre, I thought we were on a first name basis? :) You have great stuff already, so I wouldn't stress it. What works for me may not work for you.

jsrockit
09-23-2011, 09:23
I wonder though, why the 35/2.5 Summarit is not one of the favorites? it can't be bad, it's not terribly expensive, it's small. So why not?

It's hard to buy right now and the 35mm Zeiss 2.8 is great and half the price. Couple that with what DN is stating about it being a "budget" lens and I think we know why...

In the next 10 years, opinions will change on this lens.

monochromejrnl
09-23-2011, 09:30
The latest version of the 50 Summicron (pull out hood) is my favourite lens I've ever owned. Overall performance, size, ergonomics etc are almost perfect and most importantly for me, printing negatives captured with it are an absolute pleasure.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5267/5744855276_2c7da11ffc_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monochromejournal/5744855276/) PFeeney - 8 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/monochromejournal/5744855276/) by monochromejournal-v2.0 (http://www.flickr.com/people/monochromejournal/)

JeffNYC
09-23-2011, 09:36

I'd have to agree with you John, about the Zeiss 35mm C-Biogon.
Though, the CV Color Skopar 35 f/2.5 performs very nicely..

ferider
09-23-2011, 09:46
About half my lenses fall in this category, and I like them all, including the 40/1.4 mentioned above. Others that come immediately to mind are 75/1.4 and 28/1.9.

During my last vacations, I heavily depended on the 90 Summicron v3, and got great results, a very dependable lens. For instance (cross post with my Alaska thread):

http://ferider.smugmug.com/Picture-a-Week/2011/0911-A/i-p8XXsJs/0/L/TMX100-Scan-110920-0043-L.jpg

http://ferider.smugmug.com/Picture-a-Week/2011/0911-A/i-6Cn8hvx/0/L/TMX100-Scan-110921-0035-L.jpg

Roland.

The Meaness
09-23-2011, 09:58
C Sonnar, for sure.

andredossantos
09-23-2011, 10:19
Andre, I thought we were on a first name basis? :) You have great stuff already, so I wouldn't stress it. What works for me may not work for you.

Ha! Since this isnt the NYC Meetup thread I figured I should write your handle so everyone would know who I was talking to!

jsrockit
09-23-2011, 12:38
True... ...

Peter_S
09-23-2011, 12:57
C Sonnar, for sure.

+1. Small, bright, sort-of two lenses in one, lovely rendering, affordable. Stays on 90% of time. Could live with only that (in 50mm proper) only, I think.

slantface
09-23-2011, 13:10
I'd go with the 35mm Summicron ASPH and the 50mm Summilux ASPH. I am biased towards the 35/50 focal length, but for me, these are the best lenses out there. 35 Lux ASPH is just a little big for my liking, but otherwise another contender for the top spot.

Ron (Netherlands)
09-23-2011, 13:14
Best M-mount lens made by Zeiss is surely the 25mm Biogon that most likely also outperforms the Leitz 24mm. But I am really fond about the 35mm Summicron (in fact I like them all), the aspherical would fall in your time range, and is the latest of the 5 types.

Shot with Zeiss Biogon 25mm
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3537/3460252561_bec68ac3ef_b.jpg

Benjamin Marks
09-23-2011, 13:17
There are a lot of great optics available.
For me:
15/4.5 C/V - just so wide, just so pocketable
21/2.8 Biogon
35/2.8 C-Biogon
50/1.4 Asph

andredossantos
09-23-2011, 13:18
I recently for the first time acquired a 35mm Summicron pre-ASPH and I really love it. That's my choice for now.

shadowfox
09-23-2011, 14:48
The Summarits are nice lil' lenses. But I think a lot of Leica snobs look a bit down on them as a "budget lens." Which is a little ironic, considering they're $1,500 a pop. The lower aperture blade count, the rubber focus grip, the minimum focus distances... Nevertheless, their form factor, performance and price are quite nice (from what I've seen anyway).

I went with the 35mm f/2.5 Color Skopar because it's just *that* much smaller, probably just as good and only costs a couple hundred clams. ;)

It's hard to buy right now and the 35mm Zeiss 2.8 is great and half the price. Couple that with what DN is stating about it being a "budget" lens and I think we know why...

In the next 10 years, opinions will change on this lens.

Make sense, thank you both, for the education.

$1500 lens is 'budget', heh, only in Leica-land, I guess...

That should teach Leica to never offer anything but expensive, superlative-laden stuff :D

shadowfox
09-23-2011, 14:49
http://ferider.smugmug.com/Picture-a-Week/2011/0911-A/i-p8XXsJs/0/L/TMX100-Scan-110920-0043-L.jpg

Roland.

Gorgeousssss!!!

semilog
09-23-2011, 15:22
The 28/2 Summicron ASPH looks to be a big winner.

The 50 Summilux ASPH is staggeringly good.

The 75 Summarit looks really fantastic.

The 90 Summicron ASPH is best-of-class (but I can't imagine what I'd use it for).

There are a bunch of amazing 35's, including but not limited to:
- Nokton 1.2
- Summilux ASPH (both versions)
- Summarit 2.5
- C Biogon 2.8

I'm hoping that the C Biogon 21/4.5 is up there with the rest of these. I'll know soon enough. :D

semilog
09-23-2011, 15:28
Holy crap that looks good; just a trace of coma at the edges (or camera movement?) but otherwise nearly perfect. I almost ordered the 25 this week but I went for the 21 instead.

Shot with Zeiss Biogon 25mm
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3537/3460252561_bec68ac3ef_b.jpg

Viktor Sebastian
09-24-2011, 05:21
From Leica:
35 Summicron v4 (for me it just doesn't get any better)

Have you tried the Konica UC Hexanon 35mm?

In my opinion the build quality is second to none, the ergonomics and size are perfect and the rendering is superb. It is only let down by its relative scarcity and the 0.9m close focus limitation.

Harry Lime
09-24-2011, 11:07
Summilux-M ASPH 1.4/35 (v1)

Maybe the best lens I have ever used. Can't imagine life without it.

semilog
09-24-2011, 11:14
^---- yes, I really loved my 35/1.4 ASPH. The Biogon-C that I now use is less versatile (as it's 2 stops slower), but it is smaller, lighter, more flare-resistant, has less distortion and a flatter field, and doesn't block the finder. Trade-offs!

Quite different lenses optimized for different things, but both stunningly good.

tjh
09-24-2011, 11:24
Have you tried the Konica UC Hexanon 35mm?

In my opinion the build quality is second to none, the ergonomics and size are perfect and the rendering is superb. It is only let down by its relative scarcity and the 0.9m close focus limitation.

I agree with all of the above. I love the UC-Hexanon. However, it does have distortion - not great for architectural photography.

jsrockit
09-24-2011, 11:58
That should teach Leica to never offer anything but expensive, superlative-laden stuff :D

or myth laden stuff... ;)

pclee
09-24-2011, 12:55
For Leica M-lenses
1) Noct 0.95
2) 35mm Lux FLE
3) 50mm Lux asph
4) 21mm Lux
5) 24mm Lux
6) 28mm Cron asph
7) 75mm Lux
8) 90mm cron APO
9) WATE

:-)
Cheers!

Tompas
09-24-2011, 13:23
I have three M-Hexanons including a couple of 50mm lenses and if I were to pick my top four lenses, the three M-Hexs would probably be included.

Good to know. I'm always on the lookout for a M-Hexanon 2.8/28, but they're not a bargain anymore... :)

helenhill_HH
09-24-2011, 13:23
if i LOOK at other people's work here on RFf I ADORE the
35 Nokton 1.2 ....Sublime

The nokton I do not own
for my Eye and Hand
the Modern Lens I reach for
is the 35 Cron Asph
It has made me Crave No Other :)
though I do think possibly any version 35 cron is a marvel

Some of You recently described this lens in a Thread as
"the worst of the 35's"
But I Laughed to myself....
when i look at my pixs with this lens and Tmax 400
my Heart beats Faster and I am left with a sweeeet Grin from
Cheek to Cheek :)

helenhill_HH
09-24-2011, 13:26
35 asph cron
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6085/6085815351_51c9e7463f_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/helenartemishill/6085815351/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6012/5990698447_13d12eb200_b.jpg (http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=)

semilog
09-24-2011, 23:34
^----- Can't argue with that, nosiree!

And it's small and has that super-sexy reverse-curve rectangular hood. Probably the best ergos of any 35.

raid
09-25-2011, 07:32
It is difficult to surpass a Summicron.
I am still a user of the 8 element first version 35mm Cron.
For a modern look, the Cron Asph must be awesome.

rogerzilla
09-25-2011, 09:13
I've just biought the anti-snob's lens, the Summarit-M 35mm. Erwin reckons it's as good, if not better than, the Summicron ASPH. Pics later this week when the film is developed (Ektar 100). I can't fault the handling or weight.

Ken Rockwell disparages the Summarits purely on the grounds of snob value, admitting that the optics are excellent. FWIW, not having the modern Leica font on the lens is a plus point of you're using it on an M2 or M3, like I do; a current Summicron would look a bit silly, like another manufacturer's lens. It's a shame they don't make 'em in silver chrome, though.

noimmunity
09-25-2011, 11:42
The ZM C Biogon 21/4.5 is probably my most-used lens, definitely a favorite.

uhoh7
09-25-2011, 12:29
My best Ms are the 28 elmarit, 50/2 v4, the CV 75/2.5 and the tele-elmarit 90, but
as said above the ZMs are just fantastic--wish I had one.

But another one that I wish I had is the CV 50/1.5 :)

semilog
09-25-2011, 12:30
^--- I'm scanning my very first roll from the ZM 21/4.5 right now. ACROS in XTOL 1+1. Wonderful.

It's a perfect match to the ZM 35/2.8; I can't think of higher praise for a lens than that.

robbeiflex
09-25-2011, 12:57
ZM C Sonnar 50mm and CV 15mm Super Wide Heliar are both very special in my books. The C Sonnar is a wonderful high quality fast 50 in a surprisingly small package. I consider the 15mm something of a special purpose lens and only use it a few times per year, but whenever I do I find it fun to use and the results fantastic. Just looking through its crazy finder is enough to put a smile on my face.

ian_watts
09-26-2011, 13:34
I have the current 35 Summilux ASPH and, in spite of a quirk or two, it's probably the best single M lens I've owned (I'm a little ashamed to admit that I've owned 15 of the modern Leica lenses from 24-90mm at one time or another). That said, I think I'd be quite happy with just the 35 Summarit - it's ergonomically the perfect M lens and optically more than sufficient for my needs.

Ron (Netherlands)
09-26-2011, 13:47
Ok, for the ones that must be persuaded: here's another one made with the 25mm Biogon,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3402/3412705548_d10f2b76e0_b.jpg